November 6
Im back to blog!
I feel like drinking this few days,seriously man. Hahas.
I've been listening to one particular songs lately man, Lay your hands by simon webbe. Very nice, very meaningful.
I quote "sometimes life can be burden,tryna stay one step ahead. I feel the world upon my shoulder each time im standing out on the edge."
Its a very nice song, kinda meaningful.
My mood now kinda smash man. dunno why. Sigh.sigh.sigh.
I still miss them alot man. sigh!
I wana drink drink drink till i drop!
I feel like drinking this few days,seriously man. Hahas.
I've been listening to one particular songs lately man, Lay your hands by simon webbe. Very nice, very meaningful.
I quote "sometimes life can be burden,tryna stay one step ahead. I feel the world upon my shoulder each time im standing out on the edge."
Its a very nice song, kinda meaningful.
My mood now kinda smash man. dunno why. Sigh.sigh.sigh.
I still miss them alot man. sigh!
I wana drink drink drink till i drop!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home